Bose SoundLink Wireless Bluetooth: A New Generation of Bose Headphones?
Bose has taken a long time to give wireless capabilities to its headphones and Bose SoundLink Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones are an excellent first entry into this new field. Are these headphones the right ones for you? Keep on reading to find out.
Crisp and powerful sound is a must, regardless of the intended use. This is the main priority that the Bose team has kept in mind. The Bose SoundLink Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones deliver excellent audio quality for a piece of wireless audio equipment.
The Bluetooth technology is the most interesting new addition that allows easier communication. The headset is designed so that it can be used across multiple devices simultaneously.
Bose SoundLink headphones are foldable. In addition, they come with a 15-hour playtime and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that will save you the trouble of constantly having to recharge.
Fun and functional, these modern headphones come with various great advantages:
- Reasonable size: More accessories usually mean a bigger headset size. The Bose SoundLink design is very compact. In addition, the headphones are foldable and incredibly easy to store in a cluttered desk.
- Sleek and modern design: The elegant design and smooth black finish are yet another plus. The headphones look beautiful and modern – even the most demanding hi-tech geeks are happy with the appearance.
- Comfortable: SoundLink fits tightly and comfortably – there’s no risk of the headset falling off. The ear-cups are made of soft memory foam. It’s covered in black leather, which adds a bit of durability to the overall comfort.
- Great audio quality: Even if you’re very demanding, you will be pleased by the audio quality. Bose is a company that’s known for the balanced sound and SoundLink is no exception. The high frequencies are very detailed and the bass is also quite enjoyable. Bose’s TriPort technology is incorporated to give the bass a bit of additional richness.
- Stable connection and voice prompts: This is one of the most innovative features that this set is equipped with. When it comes to stable connection, the wireless headphones do deliver. If the connection gets lost for any reason, a voice prompt will be activated to let you know.
- Two-way microphone: You have the headphones and you have a built-in, two-way microphone. The clarity of the sound will be guaranteed, even if you have to talk to someone in a noisy or windy place.
- User-friendly controls: The controls have been conveniently placed on the right ear-cup. Use the buttons to connect the earphones, pause the music, skip a track or make a voice call.
A Few Shortcomings
Only a few minor shortcomings need to be mentioned about Bose SoundLink:
- Quite expensive: In comparison to other similar products in the same class, Bose SoundLink can be considered a bit expensive.
- A few plastic elements: Some of the headset elements are made of plastic. Though the material contributes to making the headphones light, it looks a little bit cheap.
- No noise cancellation: If you’re looking for a headphone that will get rid of ambient sound, you’ll probably have to look for something else. This isn’t one of the Bose SoundLink strengths.
Bose SoundLink Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones give you modern features in a lightweight, classic design. The headphones come with good sound quality and they are particularly comfortable. Excellent connectivity and voice prompts are the other noteworthy features. If you’re willing to spend a bit more on wireless headphones, you will be pleased with this Bose model.