Is This the Best Option for Active Individuals?
For many, listening to music while working out is an integral part of the experience. This means that the quality of headphones chosen is of paramount importance. Numerous products have been designed for the needs of active individuals, each one coming with a set of highly specific characteristics.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to find a clear difference between various brands and features.
To make things easier, we’ll take a look at the Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones to give you a better idea about the best characteristics of this audio product for active individuals.
The tonally balanced audio provided by the Bose SoundSport does not strain your ears and allows for a better music experience. Obviously, the quality of the sound is one of the essentials to look at. When it comes to clarity, Bose SoundSport does deliver.
These headphones also feature a great design. The StayHear tips are making your training easier since the headphones will stay in their place regardless of the activity.
The product also features a special hydrophobic cover that prevents moisture. Whether it’s sweat or rain, you shouldn’t worry about damaging your equipment.
Bose SoundSport is available for iOS and Android devices and most people have not experienced any issues in terms of connectivity.
Several characteristics make Bose SoundSport a much better pick than other types of active headphones:
- Crisp sound: the in-ear design creates balanced audio that’s truly enjoyable. Regardless of the music genre you enjoy, you’ll probably be satisfied with the nice sound you’ll get to listen to while running or doing strength training.
- Noise insulation: the hydrophobic insulation gets rid of external noises to let you focus on the music. The lack of surrounding noise is great for making an outdoor workout session or a training at the gym much more serene.
- Rugged construction and perfect fit: you’ll no longer have to deal with ear plugs constantly falling out of your ears during training. The Bose SoundSport is offered in various sizes, which guarantees a perfect fit. In addition, the headphones are particularly rugged. A carry case is provided to keep the earphones from getting tangled or damaged when not being used.
- Hydrophobic cover: getting sweat in your ears while working out may sound nasty but it certainly does happen. The hydrophobic cover of the headphones keeps the moisture outside.
- Additional features: the in-line microphone and control buttons are great for taking a call without putting a workout to a halt. When used with iOS devices, the earphones come with a 21-inch extension cable and a remote control. This addition is especially useful for in-house training.
A Few Shortcomings
Though great and functional, these headphones have a couple of noteworthy shortcomings:
- High price: Bose SoundSport headphones are more expensive than other athletic headphones.
- Audio jack issues: some people that tried SoundSport had problems with the audio jack and noted it was made from cheap materials not meant to last.
The crisp sound and the hydrophobic cover make Bose SoundSport ideal and very practical headphones for people that like to listen to music while working out. Just like other Bose products, these headphones feature beautiful colors and an exceptionally functional design that active individuals will appreciate. Though on the expensive side, SoundSport headphones deliver and the product has just a couple of small shortcomings that are easily negligible.